When the Beseye camera is changed to a new environment, you need to update your camera Wi-Fi wireless network settings.
Ⅰ. If the new environment still connects to Wi-Fi when it was originally set:
If your Beseye camera location,
Change to a location that still links to the original Wi-Fi (eg living room → room),
You can refer to the following article to check if you have successfully updated your WisFi camera with your Beseye camera:
Ⅱ. If the new environment cannot connect to the original Wi-Fi:
1. Tap Settings in the upper right corner of the camera → Wireless network settings
2. Please power the camera again and click next to the pair.
3. Make sure the mobile device is connected to 2.4G Wi-Fi.
4. Enter the Wi-Fi passwords.
5. Please turn the volume up to the maximum.
6. Make sure the status indicator light on the lens is flashing green:
If the indicator light is red or blue, please power it again and wait for the warm-up, and wait a few minutes for the indicator light to flash to green.
7. Please align the phone speaker with the lens and press next.
8. In the match process, please wait for a moment!
9. Congratulations, wireless network change is complete!
Please make a name for Beseye!
10. Please select the lighting area.
Beseye camera will optimize artificial intelligence according to different fields.
In order to provide more accurate detection effect, the lighting area is divided into two types: home and commercial. Please select the lighting area of the camera!
11. Congrats! You've finished setting up your Camera!
You can now unplug the cables and install your Beseye Camera at your desired location. We welcome you to enjoy the great services provided by Beseye and start recording precious moments and pictures from your life!
Remind: A camera can only be used with one Wi-Fi wireless network at a time.