● Use your mobile device (smart phone or tablet computer), login to your Beseye App to adjust relevant settings.
Step summary: My camera > Settings > Hardware settings > Wireless network settings
1. Please login to the Beseye App and go to the list in [My Camera].
Select the Camera Icon of the camera that you wish to change Wi-Fi settings for.
2. Enter the camera image page and select the [Settings] link located at the upper right corner.
3. Select [Hardware Settings] from the settings menu.
4. Select [Wi-Fi settings]
5. Select the Wi-Fi connection that you want to use from the list of Wi-Fi networks.
(the following list of Wi-Fi networks are for reference purposes only)
6. Left: Mobile devices using Android
Enter the Wi-Fi network connection password. Once you're done, click on the [Confirm] button at the lower right corner.
Right: Mobile devices using Apple iOS
Enter the Wi-Fi network connection password. Once you're done, click on the [Go] button at the lower right corner.