Login to your Beseye App on your mobile device (smartphone or tablet) to adjust relevant settings.
Summary: My camera > Settings > Device > Network Settings
1. Please login to Beseye App and click on the camera which you like to adjust its Wi-Fi settings from [All Cameras] .
2. Once you enter the Camera live view page, select the [Settings] icon located at the upper right corner.
3. Select [Network Settings] from the settings menu.
4. Select Network Settings that you want to use from the list of Wi-Fi networks.
(The following list of Wi-Fi networks are for reference purposes only)
5. Enter the Wi-Fi password. Once you're done, click [Go].