● Login to your Beseye App on your mobile device (smart phone or tablet) to adjust relevant settings.
Summary: My camera > Settings > Hardware settings > Wireless network settings
1. Please login to Beseye App and click on the camera which you like to adjust its Wi-Fi settings from [My Camera] list.
2. Once you enter the Camera live view page, select the [Settings] icon located at the upper right corner.
3. Select [Hardware Settings] from the settings menu.
4. Select [Wi-Fi settings]
5. Select the Wi-Fi account that you want to use from the list of Wi-Fi networks.
(The following list of Wi-Fi networks are for reference purposes only)
6. Enter the Wi-Fi password. Once you're done, click [Go].