Please confirm that your Wi-Fi network is working properly.
Beseye Camera disconnection is most often caused by weak Wi-Fi signals.
- You can try changing the Wi-Fi network connected to your Beseye camera to another strong Wi-Fi. See article: How Do I Change My Wi-Fi Wireless Network Settings?
- You can download a free App (Speed Test) to Test whether the Speed of the network environment where the camera is located has enough bandwidth.
- You can try the following methods to improve the stability of the camera connection.
- Use the Beseye's charger and charging cable supplied with Beseye.
- Switch to 5G once you have a match.
- Restart your Wi-Fi machine periodically.
- There should be no barriers between the camera and the Wi-Fi machine. If the environment allows, place your Wi-Fi machine in the center of your home. The signal will be better throughout your home.
- Try not to place metal objects or objects emitting electromagnetic waves near Wi-Fi machines and cameras.
- If the camera's LAN signal is unstable, consider using Beseye's wired network adapter or purchasing a Wi-Fi extender.
- Make sure that the software version of your home Wi-Fi machine has been updated to the latest version. If you are not sure, contact your Wi-Fi machine's customer service.
- Scan the wireless network signal of the nearby environment to confirm the strength of your network and the repetition of the nearby wireless network channel. For example, if you find that the network around you is using the same channel as you, please contact the customer service of the Wi-Fi machine manufacturer to set up.
(App: AirPort for iOS, Wi-Fi Analyzer for Android.)