Let's do a step-by-step check!
1. Check the power outlet, and make sure to use the original power cable and transformer charger provided by Beseye.
2. Make sure your internet connection is stable. You can download the free Speedtest app to check if your internet bandwidth is sufficient.
3. Check your Wi-Fi configuration: What Are The Wi-Fi Requirements For Using Beseye ?
4. Contact your internet service provider to check whether the wireless network frequency is 5GHz or 2.4GHz.
5. Restart the Beseye app and Beseye camera (unplug it from the power supply and re-plug it to power on)
6. Check with your Wi-Fi machine's customer service whether its internal setting is 2.4GHz.
7. Check whether your Wi-Fi router software has been updated to the latest version. If you are not sure, please contact your Wi-Fi machine's customer service.
8. Make sure that the software version of your home Wi-Fi machine has been updated to the latest version. If you are not sure, contact your Wi-Fi machine's customer service.
9. Improve your wireless network signal:
- Move your Wi-Fi machine to a new location to improve signal strength. You will often find that your router gets better reception throughout your home if it is centrally located.
- Move wireless devices such as wireless phones and microwaves away from your router. Wireless interference from these devices may cause problems when attempting to connect over a wireless network.
- Lift the router off the ground. A router on top of a bookshelf or desk gives a better signal than one behind or under furniture.
- Try not to place metal objects or objects emitting electromagnetic waves near Wi-Fi machines and cameras.
- If the Wi-Fi signal is unstable, consider using Beseye's wired network adapter or purchasing a Wi-Fi extender.