1. First, log in to the Beseye App, click 「Works with Beseye」.
2. Read the introduction and click See how to set up.
3. Click Connect.
4. Click "Sign up" to create a new account, and click Sign up.
(Kind reminder: You only need to register for the first time. After registering the account, next time you will only need to click "Sign in".)
5. Tap to select an action service, search Beseye.
6. Click connect and sigh into the Beseye account.
- Please enter your account and password.
（Enter the 6-digit authorization code to successfully log in and access Beseye services with the new device.）
- Accept the IFTTT authorization.
6. Create your own IFTTT experience.
- Choose trigger.
- Choose a camera.
7. Tap to select an action service.
- Choose an action service.
(Take Gmail for example)
- Review and click finish.
8. Perfect! You have created your own IFTTT experience.
（Kind reminder：After successfully joining IFTTT, you can create your own experience by repeating step 6 and 7！）