Thank you for buying and continuing to use Beseye cameras. Motion detection may be affected by light changes, object Angle, picture or object color and distance, etc. You can first follow the steps below to solve the problem that is not as expected. We will continue to optimize our functions.
- You can see How To The Select Detection Type Function? for motion sensitivity adjustment.
- You can see How To Edit Smart Detection Area? to adjust the detection area.
( Situation: if the counter wants to detect whether there are people in front of it, select only the counter area in the area, excluding the screen above calling, detection will not be affected by the change of the screen number. )
- You can download a free App (Speed Test) to test whether the Speed of the network environment where the camera is located has enough bandwidth.
- Since motion detection is affected by network quality, there are several simple ways to enhance the stability of network signals at home. Beseye lists the following methods.
- Use the Beseye's charger and charging cable supplied with Beseye.
- Switch to 5G once you have a match.
- The best distance for motion detection is 2-8 meters. Try to adjust the camera position.
- Restart your Wi-Fi machine periodically.
- There should be no barriers between the camera and the Wi-Fi machine. If the environment allows, place your Wi-Fi machine in the center of your home. The signal will be better throughout your home.
- Try not to place metal objects or objects emitting electromagnetic waves near Wi-Fi machines and cameras.
- If the camera's LAN signal is unstable, consider using a Beseye exclusive wired network adapter or purchasing a Wi-Fi extender.
- Make sure that the software version of your home Wi-Fi machine has been updated to the latest version. If you are not sure, contact your Wi-Fi machine's customer service.
- Scan the wireless network signal of the nearby environment to confirm the strength of your network and the repetition of the nearby wireless network channel. For example, if you find that the network around you is using the same channel as you, please contact the Wi-Fi machine's customer service to set up.
(App: AirPort for iOS, Wi-Fi Analyzer for Android.)