In order to protect your account, when a new and unknown device attempts to login to your account using your account and password, Beseye will immediately send:
1. A Push Notification to the original mobile device that you’ve used for registration.
2. An Authorization Notice to the E-mail that you’ve used for registration.
In order to authorize the new device, you must Enter a 6-digit Authorization Code or Click on the link provided in the Authorization Notice to successfully login and access Beseye services with the new device.
1. Enter the 6-digit authorization code.
※ The following screen will be displayed when there is an authorization code error.
2. If you haven't received an E-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org after waiting a few minutes, you may select Re-send Authorization Code.
3. Access your E-mail inbox, open the mail with the subject Beseye System Notice and click on the link provided in order to authorize the new device to login and access your camera.
※ Reminder: Both the Authorization Code and Authorization Link provided by Beseye are only effective for 12 hours for added security. The Code and Link will not be usable after this period.
- What devices can I use to login to my account?
- What Do You Mean By Authorized Logins?
- How do I change my account?
- What Should I Do If I Forgot My Password?
- I Forgot My Password And Clicked On The [Forgot Password] Link. However, I Haven't Received The E-Mail That Allows Me To Reset My Password. What Should I Do?
- How Do I Change My Password?