In order to protect your account, when a new and unknown device attempts to login to your account using your account and password, Beseye will immediately send:
1. A [Push Notification] to the original mobile device that you’ve used for registration.
2. An [Authorization Notice] to the E-mail that you’ve used for registration.
In order to authorize the new device, you must [Enter a 6-digit Authorization Code] or [Click on the link provided in the Authorization Notice] to successfully login and access Beseye services with the new device.
1. Enter the 6-digit authorization code.
※ The following screen will be displayed when there is an authorization code error.
2. If you haven't received an E-mail from [email protected] after waiting a few minutes, you may select [Re-send Authorization Code].
3. Access your E-mail inbox, open the mail with the subject [Beseye System Notice] and click on the link provided in order to authorize the new device to login and access your camera.
※ Reminder: Both the Authorization Code and Authorization Link provided by Beseye are only effective for 12 hours for added security. The Code and Link will not be usable after this period.