There are 2 ways to edit the settings for your Beseye Camera:
- On a mobile device (smartphone or tablet): Login to the Beseye App, and go to [Settings] to make the relevant changes.
- On a computer: Login to the computer version of All Camera, and go to [Settings] to make the relevant changes.
On a mobile device :
1. Login to your Beseye APP and go to [All Camera] and click on the Camera to start editing its settings.
2. Enter the Camera image page and press [Settings]icon at the upper right corner of the page.
3. After entering the [Settings] page, you may adjust various settings listed on the page.
On a computer:
1. Login to the computer version of [All Camera].
At the bottom of [All Camera] page, click on the Camera to start editing its settings.
2. Enter the Camera image page and click the [Settings]icon at the upper right corner of the page.
3. A popup window will appear. You may then start adjusting your settings.
Refer to the following articles on details for various settings:
Power source : How Should I Switch ON Or OFF My Beseye Camera?
Notification : How Do I Setup Or Switch ON/OFF The Beseye Camera Notifications?
Speaker volume : How Would I Adjust The Speaker Volume Of My Beseye Camera?
Indicator light : How Do I Switch OFF Or ON The Status Indicator Light Next To The Beseye Camera Lens?
Night vision function:How Do I Setup Night Vision?
Wi-Fi:How Do I Change My Wi-Fi Wireless Network Settings?
Time zone:How Do I Change Ｍy Time Zone?