There are 2 ways:
● On a mobile device (smartphone or tablet): Login to the Beseye App and go to [Settings] to make relevant changes.
● On a computer: Login to the computer version of [My Camera], and to [Settings] to make relevant changes.
How to setup on a mobile device:
1. Login to your Beseye APP and go to [My Camera], then click on the camera which you would like to setup.
2. Enter the camera live stream page and select the [Settings] icon located at the upper right corner.
3. After entering the [Settings] page, select [Night Vision]
How to setup on a computer:
1. Login to the computer version of [My Camera] then click on the camera which you would like to edit.
2. Enter the camera live streaming page and select the [Settings] icon located at the upper right corner.
3. After entering the Settings page, select [Hardware Settings].
Select [Night Vision] to start making changes.
※ There are 3-night vision modes:
● Automatic night vision:
When the surrounding environment becomes too dark, the Beseye Camera would automatically switch ON the night vision function to ensure that you're provided with clear video recordings in both day and night.
● Night vision ON:
Your Beseye Camera will be kept in night vision mode. The video recordings would be in black and white, but clear, nonetheless.
● Night vision OFF:
The night vision function of your Beseye Camera will be kept OFF. You won’t be getting clear recordings when the surroundings turn dark. If you want to maintain a certain level of clarity for your video recordings under darkness, you can simply activate the night vision function by a single click!