1. When you entered a wrong password, you may receive either one of the notifications shown below:
Verify and click on OK.
2. At the login page, click Forgot Password.
3. This will redirect you to the Forgot Password page. Insert the E-mail address that you have used for registration and click Submit. We will then send you an E-mail for resetting your password.
4. When you are redirected to this page, please check your mailbox.
5. Go to your mailbox and read the mail with title [Beseye] Account Password Reset and click on the [Password Reset Link] provided in the mail.
If you did not receive an E-mail sent by firstname.lastname@example.org after a few minutes, you should try checking your Junk mail box.
6. Please enter your new password and confirm by repeating it.
Once you are ready, click [Reset] to confirm the new password.
7. Once password reset is complete, you will be led to this page. You may now login to your Beseye App using the new password.