There are 2 ways to do view your video recordings:
- One a mobile device: Login to the Beseye App [My Camera] to view the videos.
One a computer: Login to the computer version of [My Camera] to view the video recordings.
How to view recorded videos on a mobile device:
1. Login to your Beseye APP and go to [My Camera], click on the camera that you wish to view.
2. After entering the Camera live stream page, you will be able to view recorded videos. Please click [Event].
- Left: After entering the timeline of Recorded Events, click the [Calendar Icon] located at the lower left.
- Right: From the popup window, slide up and down to select the time of the video recording you wish to view.
- Press [OK] to confirm.
How to view recorded videos on a computer:
1. Login to the computer version of [My Camera], and click on the camera that you wish to view.
2. The left side of the live streaming screen would be the time line. Move the mouse cursor up and down along the timeline. A thumbnail of the video recording would appear. Click on the thumbnail recording of the selected time point to view the video.