Please check if your Wi-Fi network is working properly.
The disconnection of Beseye camera usually results from weak Wi-Fi signals.
- Try changing the Wi-Fi network connected to your Beseye camera to a stronger Wi-Fi. See article: How Do I Change My Wi-Fi Wireless Network Settings?
- You can download a free app called “Speed Test” to test whether the speed of the network environment where the camera is located has enough bandwidth.
- Below are some ways to improve the stability of the camera connection:
- Use the Beseye’s charger and charging cable supplied with Beseye.
- Switch to 5G network once you’ve registered on your mobile device.
- Restart your Wi-Fi machine regularly.
- There should be no barriers between the camera and the Wi-Fi machine. If circumstances permit, place your Wi-Fi machine in the center of your home. This way, the signal will be better throughout your home.
- Try not to place metal objects or objects that emit electromagnetic waves near Wi-Fi machines and cameras.
- If the camera’s LAN signal is unstable, consider purchasing a Wi-Fi extender from 3C store (or appliance store).
- Make sure that the software version of your home’s Wi-Fi machine has been updated to the latest version. If you are not sure, contact your Wi-Fi machine’s customer service.
- Scan the wireless network signal of the nearby environment to confirm the strength of your network and the repetition of the nearby wireless network channel. For example, if you find that the network around you is using the same channel as you, please contact the Wi-Fi machine’s customer service to change your settings.
(App: “AirPort” for iOS, “Wi-Fi Analyzer” for Android.)