Please check and verify the following:
1. [Registration status]: Check whether this Camera has been previously registered under another account.
2. [Speaker volume]: Check the speaker volume of your mobile device (smartphone or tablet) and turn the volume up to the maximum. Try to reduce or avoid background noise as well.
3. [Beeping distance]: The distance between the mobile device and Beseye Camera should be less than 10 cm during Let it Bee™.
4. [Wi-Fi status]:
5. [Status indicator]:
※ Check that the indicator light is flashing green and blinking before initiating the pairing process.
※ Blue and blinking: The device will make beeping sounds and start pairing with the camera.
※ For more information on the information provided by the status indicator lights, please refer to:
- I'm Not Seeing Any Blinking Green Light On My Beseye Camera. Is It Possible To Initiate Let It Bee™ ?
- Do I Need To Pair The Camera With My Account Again If I Get A New Cellphone?
- The Status Indicator Light Next To The Beseye Camera Started Blinking. What Is It Trying To Tell Me?