Two ways to edit your Beseye Pro Camera name:
- Login to the Beseye App on your mobile device (smart phone or tablet ), and go to [Settings] to make the relevant changes.
- From your computer, login to the PC version of [My Camera], and go to [Settings] to make the relevant changes.
On a mobile device:
1. Please login to the Beseye App and go to your camera list at [My Camera]. Click on the icon of the Camera that you wish to rename.
2. After the live view page has appeared, select the [Settings]icon located at the upper right corner.
3. Select [Camera informarion]
4. Left: Click on name of the original camera. A pop-up window will appear.
Right: Enter the new name for your camera and click [Done] to finish the renaming process!
On a computer:
1. Login to [My Camera] and click on the camera that you wish to rename.
2. Enter the camera image page and select the [Settings] icon located at the upper right corner.
3. From the pop-up window, please select [Others] shown on the right.
Enter the new name in the field below Camera Name.