1. When the camera has just been plugged into a power source and switched on
- Blue light (not blinking): The Camera is being switched on.
(Please wait until you have a blinking green light before implementing connections)
2. First time matching
When the Camera is pairing to your smart phone / tablet computer and connecting to the Wi-Fi network for the first time:
- Blinking green light: The Camera can now start pairing with your cell phone.
- Blinking blue light: The cellphone is pairing with your Camera.
- Blinking blue light switching to purple light that then blinked 5 times: This Camera has already been paired under a different account.
(Note: after the purple light blinks 5 times, the Camera will switch back to a blinking green light.)
(To start new pairing, please login to the previous account, remove the Camera, and then initiate the pairing process.)
- Red light (not blinking) that stayed on for 10 sec: Wi-Fi connection failure
(After the 10-sec red light switches back to the blinking green light, follow the Beseye App instructions to restart the pairing process.)
3. Successfully paired
Cameras that successfully connected with Wi-Fi:
- Green light (not blinking): Successfully connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Flashing blue and red light: This shows that the Wi-Fi AP being used by your Camera has been switched off.
(Please check if your Wi-Fi connection has been switched off.)
- Red light (always on): Shows that the Camera has suddenly found itself unable to connect to the Wi-Fi AP.
(Please check the connection status of your wireless network.)