Step 1. You have to set Beseye camera first.
Step 2. Set your NAS device.
- You could refer to Asustor NAS setup.
- When you configure a NAS device, one set of ID and password is required.
- Beseye app >You camera > Setting > NAS Support >Camera Account，it will show up。
- Note: After NAS configuration is completed, if "Regenerate" bottom is pressed, you need to re-enter your ID and password on the NAS device.
- Note: The NAS unit has to be in the same domain with Beseye camera.
If you have any question when setting up NAS, please go to NAS technical support.