1. Install the latest version of the Beseye App from APP Store or google play on your mobile device. (※ Here we take iOS for example.)
2. After installing, go to the Beseye App and select [create a New Account].
3. Use the included power cable and adapter to plug your camera into a household power outlet and click [camera plugged in. Let's setup.] to continue.
4. While Entering the Register New Account page, provide the relevant data, and click on [continue] when you're done.
- Account: Enter your e-mail address, this will be your login account in the future.
- Password: Passwords must contain at least six characters, including letters and numbers.
5. Connect to Wi-Fi:
Please confirm that your device is connected to the Wi-Fi account, which your camera will be connected to, and then click on [Connected to Wi-Fi. Next.]
If your device is not yet connected to the Wi-Fi, please head to Settings > Wi-Fi and activate Wi-Fi connection on your device.
6. Please enter the Wi-Fi password for the Wi-Fi account that your mobile device and Beseye Pro Camera will be using. Once you're done, click [Go].
If there is no password, simply click [Next].
7. To ensure that the Beseye Pro Camera can be successfully connected to your device, please maximize the sound volume of your device.
Once you're done, click [Up to maximum volume. Next].
8. Make sure the status indicator light on the lens is flashing green:
If the light is not flashing green, it would mean that the Beseye Pro Camera is still warming up. You'll just need to wait for a few more minutes!
9. Reminder: Your device will make beeping sound. Please put the speaker of you device towards the camera lens and click on [Phone is ready, next step].
10. The Beseye Pro Camera will then start connecting with your device. Please wait for the data to complete loading. You will then be redirected to the page for naming the Camera (Please check Step 13 to continue).
11. What happens if the connection process fails?
Please unplug from power and re-plug, then check if the status indicator light on the lens is green and blinking.
Also make sure that the speaker of your device is less than 10 cm away from the camera lens. Once you've done that, follow the procedure described in Step 5.
12. If reconnection fails again again, please refer to the Setup Guidelines provided at the reference page in order to troubleshoot.
Please check if the statuses of your mobile device and Beseye Pro Camera are compliant to the installation conditions described in the Setup Guidelines. Once verified, click [OK, let’s try this again].
13. Now you can name your Beseye Pro Camera!
14. Congrats! You've finished setting up your Camera!
You can now unplug the cables and install your Beseye Pro Camera at your desired location. We welcome you to enjoy the great services provided by Beseye Pro and start recording precious moments and pictures from your life!