You can set it in the following ways:
- On a mobile device (smart phone or tablet): Login to the Beseye App and go to [Settings] to make the relevant changes.
How to setup on a mobile device:
Steps: My Camera > Setting > Home Security Detection
1. Login to your Beseye APP and go to [My Camera], click on the Camera you would like to edit.
2. Enter the Camera live stream page and click the [Settings]icon at the upper right corner of the page.
3. Please go to the setting screen, and click Home Security Detection.
- Turn on Home Security Detection, and it will start to detect faces in 12 hours.
- It will automatically turn off after 12 hours.
4. Click 「Members」
- You can add 4 members for face identification.
- Please click「+」Image or Add a New Member on the bottom to add a face.
5. Add a new member in Edit Information.
- Clicking「+」or any box will turn on the camera to take a photo of a face.
6. Turn on the camera to take a photo of a face.
- The camera will take photos in the same way as the iPhone camera does.
- There are 「Reverse」 and「Flash functions」available.
- After taking a photo, click「OK」to capture a screenshot.
- Or click「Return」to retake a photo.
7. Photo taking completed.
- Please click Name to name the member's photo and click「Complete」.
Congratulations! You have completed the settings! Face identification will show the name of the member in Recording「Event List」and「Notification」.